Amazon UK

Tuesday 9 October 2018

“A whole lot of craziness” – Killing Commendatore by Haruki Murakami

"I haven't enjoyed a Murakami this little since I travelled back through his back catalogue when I first read The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle and made my way through a whole batch of books Murakami wrote when (to my mind) he was finding his voice - think Dance Dance Dance or The Elephant Vanishes). Given that those books were written over 25 years ago, I think we're pretty much in the clear when we say Killing Commendatore is the worst book Murakami has written for about 25 years. And never mind the Commendatore, it kills us to say that."

from Bookmunch https://ift.tt/2Ea7dLr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

New video by Penguin Books UK on YouTube

GIVEAWAY 🎉 How To Dance The Charleston With Jacqueline Wilson 'Dancing the Charleston' is a brand new Jacqueline Wilson novel, ful...