Amazon UK

Sunday 7 April 2019

“Not simply a polemic” – I Will Never See The World Again by Ahmet Altan

"Altan’s memoirs don’t belong on that shelf in your library that contains relatively disposable entertainments of varying quality, depth, and beauty. His beautiful moving book demands more tangible, existential respect. I need to start making tiny, meaningful positive contributions to my little postage stamp plot of the world through my daily encounters with it. That is what I can do. That is how I can begin to take action against injustice and suffering. Tiny positive contributions within my own space. . . ." - Chris Oleson reviews I Will Never See The World Again by Ahmet Altan

from Bookmunch http://bit.ly/2IhEPaw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

New video by Penguin Books UK on YouTube

GIVEAWAY 🎉 How To Dance The Charleston With Jacqueline Wilson 'Dancing the Charleston' is a brand new Jacqueline Wilson novel, ful...