Amazon UK

Sunday 24 March 2019

“An intense love letter to language, literature, life and liturgical lambastings” – Little Boy by Lawrence Ferlinghetti

"I arranged a séance with my high school literature teacher to discuss Lawrence Ferlinghetti’s, Little Boy. “Chris, I was so happy to get your invitation on BookedFace to discuss this new novel with you. You were always my favourite student, such a good reader. Dickens, Dostoevsky, Tolstoy. Who is this Farlongspaghetti? What is this mess that you asked me to read?” - Chris Oleson reviews Little Boy by Lawrence Ferlinghetti

from Bookmunch https://ift.tt/2OpuxpJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

New video by Penguin Books UK on YouTube

GIVEAWAY 🎉 How To Dance The Charleston With Jacqueline Wilson 'Dancing the Charleston' is a brand new Jacqueline Wilson novel, ful...